Birch Bend Cottage Resort
There is plenty to do in and around the resort for the entire family. The region is rich with culture arts heritage sports and eco-tourism opportunities.Take a jump off the dock into the lake. Enjoy an invigorating afternoon of swimming paddle boating canoeing fishing or exploring. Or just unwind in the shade with a good book.
- Lending Library
- Boat Rentals for fishing and touring the lake
- Pet Swimming Area
- Pet Walking Area
- Kids Playground
- Corn Hole
- Toys: water toys beach toys friz-bee’s water guns and more…
- Beach Area
in the Area
- Arts – Gallery on the Lake / Whetung
- Horse-Back Riding
- Bird Watching
- Movie Theatres / Drive-InsMuseums
- Petroglyphs – Native Stone Drawings
- Lang Pioneer Village
- Peterborough Liftlocks
- Warsaw Caves
- Peterborough Zoo (free)
- Shopping: Malls in Peterborough boutiques in Lakefield
- Boat Tours
- Canoe Museum
- Casino and Racetrack
- Nature Walks
- Bicycle and Hiking Trails
“Easy to get to…
difficult to leave!”
Canoe: Taking in the sites on the water.
Paddle Boat: made for two people to wander around the lake.
2 Kayaks: 2 person kayaks with paddles.
Paddle Board: 1 person board.
Washer Toss: Enjoy a friendly round of washer toss with the kids.
Loungers & Muskoka chairs: Are displayed throughout the common area for all to enjoy. Read a good book or watch the sun go down….it’s truly amazing!!
Playground: for both grown children and toddlers.